Meditation For Lawyers
If you’re a lawyer, you’ve probably heard all about the benefits of Meditation:
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- More restful sleep
- Clearer thinking
Friends and family might even have told you to learn.
But you’ve thought:
“No way do I want to join a cult or another religion or go ‘New Age’.”
Well, you don’t have to...
I teach lawyers to meditate, and I am not that.
I am a former BigLaw law firm associate, I know what billable hours are like, what managing difficult clients is like, and the stress that comes with the practice of law.
- I learned to meditate when I was in college.
- I later learned how to teach meditation.
- I taught it to friends when I was in law school, then
- I worked in legal services for 25 years.
So, I know law firm life.
Now I teach lawyers to meditate.
- To reduce their stress,
- So they can enjoy their practice of law more,
- So they can enjoy their family and friends more.
Contact me for individual or group classes.
- It takes 4 days, 1-hour a day.
- I can even come to you.
- I have taught meditation in offices, conference rooms and boardrooms.
I have been teaching meditation for 40 years, and have taught more than 1,000 people this easy-to-learn technique of naturally Turning Within — no concentration or religious affiliation is involved.
I was a test subject in the first medical studies on meditation — conducted by Boston cardiologist Herbert Benson, MD (published in Scientific American, 1972). I also taught the first meditation classes at West Point Military Academy, and in the U.S. Army on the DMZ (De-Militarized Zone) in Korea, and am a graduate of Dartmouth, Yale, and Boston College Law.
Kelvin H. Chin, MA, JD
Stress Management Expert and Meditation Teacher
Turning Within Foundation
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization